Take the time to focus on rebuilding strength before returning to your usual routine. Our private orthopedic rehabilitation rooms are reserved for patients recovering from total joint replacement or other orthopedic surgery. Professional rehab therapists are available on-site seven days a week as prescribed to help you achieve your goals. If needed, an RN can accompany you to follow-up appointments with your surgeon. And you are welcome to entertain visitors – including furry friends – in your own private room.
Designed for Comfort and Recovery
In between rehabilitative therapy sessions our residents can relax in the privacy of their own room, welcome guests, or join in any of our activities. Each fully furnished oversized room has a sitting area, private bathroom, and room service with flexible menus.
Our dedicated program for orthopedic rehabilitation features:
- Fully furnished private room with sitting area and private bathroom
- Enhanced room amenities including flat-screen TV, microwave, and Keurig® brewer
- Room service menu delivered according to patient preferences
- Dining space available for eating with family and friends
- Professional rehabilitation services, including physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy available seven days a week as prescribed by physician
- Nurse practitioner available on-call for continuity of care
- Comprehensive patient education to support a successful recovery
- Orthopedic surgeon updated weekly and as needed for effective care coordination
- Pets are welcome to visit
Scheduling orthopedic surgery? Contact us to reserve your private orthopedic rehab room at Hillcrest Commons or download our Orthopedic brochure to learn more.