Getting Better Never Felt Better
At Hillcrest Commons Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, we have been caring for area families since 1995, providing top-quality skilled nursing care for short-term rehabilitation, long-term care and specialized memory care. We focus on maximizing patient recovery, comfort and independence for the highest possible quality of life, with our highly skilled care teams providing compassionate attention and specialized care every step of the way.
Our award-winning, patient-centered care features:
- 24-hour skilled nursing
- Short-term rehabilitation for recovery following surgery or critical health-related event
- Long-term care with skilled care and personalized attention
- Secure certified dementia care for those living with memory impairment such as Alzheimer’s disease
- Dedicated unit for behavioral health management
- Rehabilitation professionals offering occupational, physical and speech therapies on-site seven days a week as prescribed
- Nutritious dining program features the flavor and comfort of home cooking and can accommodate specialized dietary needs
- Activities programming seven days a week to keep residents engaged, involved and encouraged
Contact us today to learn more about our compassionate, patient-centered care at Hillcrest Commons Nursing & Rehabilitation Center.